Saturday, July 20, 2013

Signs You Are A RAAAAACIST

 
If you did not immediately believe that George Zimmerman is a White Hispanic, White Hispanic who profiled, hunted down, and shot Saint Trayvon down in cold blood, you are a RAAAAACIST!

If you believe George Zimmerman’s account that he acted in self-defense you are a RAAAAACIST!

I you wanted to wait until all the evidence came out in Zimmerman’s trial-You are a RAAAAACIST!

If you think there was not enough evidence to convict Zimmerman you are a RAAAACIST

If you were concerned about riots after the Zimmerman trial, you are a RAAAAACIST

If you think that Cracker, or Cracka are racial slurs, you are a CREEPY-ASS CRACKER RAAAAACIST!

If you speak out against the riots that are happening after the Zimmerman trial, you are a RAAAAACIST!

If you challenge, with facts, any of the race baiters exploiting Trayvon Martin’s death, you are a RAAAAACIST!

If you question why the self-appointed Black leaders NEVER EVER do a damn thing to stem the rampant rate of Black on Black murders  that kill hundreds of Trayvons every year you are a RAAAAACIST!

If you think you ought to have a right to defend yourself, stand your ground, carry a gun, own a gun, chew a Pop-Tart into the shape of a gun, live in a state shaped like a gun, or say the word gun, you are a RAAAAACIST!

H/T to The Daley Gator



 
Birth of a Racist
Sally Zelikovsky

When I awoke this morning and looked at myself in the mirror, I realized that I had undergone a fundamental transformation -- a  Kafkaesque metamorphosis.  I was no longer myself.  I had become...a racist. 
 
I didn't do it to myself.  I've always been sensitive to race.  I don't support racism or racists.  I've never considered myself racist and don't think others would consider me a racist.  How could I be one now? 

I never enslaved anyone, prevented them from working or voting or living in my neighborhood or joining my clubs.  I don't think there was any proof that George Zimmerman did either. 

But now I know if I ever cross or injure a black person -- no matter how justified my actions might be -- there is a presumption that I am a racist.  


Read more: americanthinker

Flash Mobs: Urban Black Youths Organizing "Bash Mob" Attack Sprees All Over US


Conservative Refocus...
These "Flash Mobs" have graduated into "Bash Mobs" which are essentially a blitzkrieg type of attack on pedestrians and businesses.

Interestingly, as you read through the below LA Times article, you will see no explanation as to "who" these kids actually are. This is due to "Political Correctness within the media," which is beyond fascinating when one stops to consider that the media focuses on race beyond all other things, except, of course, when it truly counts.

It's a dream come true for Obama, folks....don't doubt me on this.
__________
LA Times
By Ari Bloomekatz

Organized "bash mob" crime rampages of roving groups attacking innocent people and businesses have been striking cities around the United States. Law enforcement agencies in Southern California have reported few similar problems -- until now.


In the last several days, there have been several reports of such group crime waves in South L.A., Hollywood, San Bernardino and Victorville. Long Beach police are bracing for another one Friday.

These so-called bash mobs of "flash mob" crime waves are organized through social media and have been a problem in Chicago, Philadelphia and Washington. In April, 28 Chicago youths were arrested on suspicion of attacking pedestrians along the city's famed Magnificent Mile. Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn signed legislation in May enacting stiffer penalties for people who text or use social media to organize mob attacks.

Long Beach police warned in a statement that participants could face severe penalties.
"The mere participation in such an event can result in felony charges including conspiracy, and are punishable by imprisonment in the state prison," according to the statement.

Police said they feared bash mob organizers planned to hit Long Beach at 2 p.m.

Long Beach experienced such a gathering July 9, when more than 100 people descended on stretches of downtown in an organized, sudden crime rampage.



On Monday, a group of unruly young people broke off from hundreds gathered for a Trayvon Martin prayer vigil and rushed into a Wal-Mart on Crenshaw Boulevard, where they tossed merchandise and tried to break into a jewelry display case.

In Hollywood on Tuesday night, a flash mob of thieves rushed down Hollywood Boulevard, stealing phones, knocking over tourists and vandalizing shops, according to police, who said it may have been related to the George Zimmerman verdict. Twelve people — 11 juveniles and one 18-year-old -- were arrested on suspicion of robbery.

On Wednesday night in Victorville, authorities arrested 17 people after a group allegedly tried to force its way into the Mall of Victor Valley.
 

2 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

To start, I'm a RAAAAACIST!

You can take the thug out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the thug.

Unknown said...

Hoodie in Da' Hood...I be caught walkin' while white!