Monday, July 8, 2013

Your Best Holiday Redneck Takedown

 
I took a break from my normal routine over the long holiday weekend...
 
 
I thought that you might enjoy the following video. This is what I call "Patriot Justice" in one local community that I visit occasionally...
 
I hope you had a great Independence Day!
 
 

    ASHLAND, Ohio (AP) -- Workers at a small Ohio store say an escaped prison inmate asked to use the phone and bought an iced tea at a counter where his mugshot was displayed before a customer tackled him.




   They say James David Myers was tied up with rope off the shelf until authorities arrived at the Olivesburg General Store in Ashland on Thursday night, less than 24 hours after Myers was found to be missing from a prison about eight miles away in Mansfield.

   The store owner says the 47-year-old was wearing a white T-shirt and dark pants and used change from his pocket to try to cover his picture on the counter. Employees later noticed he'd been carrying a coat labeled with the prison's abbreviation.



   Authorities have refused to discuss how Myers escaped...By NEWS9

No comments: