Thursday, February 2, 2012

Who Said Dat...Nothing is Free - Milton Friedman



1. The best social program is a good job.

2. I’ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.

3. The issue of economics is something that I’ve really never understood as well as I should.

4. I know something about killing. I don’t like killing. And I don’t think a state honors life by turning around and sanctioning killing. Now, that’s just a personal belief that I have.

5. In every election in American history both parties have their cliches. The party that has the cliches that ring true wins.

6. Isn’t it fitting that so many of those who have contempt for the private sector will soon find themselves back in it.

7 .We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society.

8. I don’t like that man. I must get to know him better.

9. In America, there’s a failure to appreciate Europe’s leading role in the world.

10. In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

A: John McCain  B. Bill Clinton  C. John Kerry D. Ronald Reagan E. Newt Gingrich  F. Abraham Lincoln  G. Hillary Clinton H. Mitt Romney  I. Barack Obama   J. Martin Luther King Jr.

H/T to Big Fur Hat

No comments: