Some support it, some think it is disrespectful and in “bad taste,” but it hasn’t stopped people from stopping to photograph it like a tourist destination.
“It’s like watching TV. If you don’t like what the hell you’re watching, turn the channel,” said the man who put up the sign.
“I’m not even certain he even deserves that level of respect, but that’s my opinion.”
SEE VIDEO HERE
Powers said he had not seen the placard yet, but would visit the location to check if it’s compliant with city codes. Concerning the message, Powers thinks the city doesn’t have control over what people say.
Meanwhile, online commenters are having little problem dooing their business, posting comments on KOAT’s website such as:
- “That’s an insult to the outhouse.”
- “I think for Obama it should be a two-story outhouse.”
- “It’s no wonder Obama’s library is so small, it only consists of one book … the Communist Manifesto!”
- “I think two books. The other is the Koran.”
- “If the sign read: ‘G.W. Bush Presidential Library,’ it wouldn’t even be in the news!”
- “One things liberals have NEVER had is a sense of humor. Unless it’s about trashing Republicans or hate-speech against Sarah Palin. Other than that, they are cold, sour, nasty people who desperately need to lighten up.”
Read more at wnd
There have been others...