Saturday, March 17, 2012

Gimme Back My Bullets




For your St. Patty's day celebrations and general fun...may I suggest that you listen to this concert clip from a performance by my old friends in Lynyrd Skynyrd.
I was in attendance at this show back in my days on the left coast. 



Then watch this video as some Russian gangstas show us how it really gets done!


However I must agree with this following assessment of this weapon...


This is stupid. One .45 ACP round has about 500 ft/lbs of energy at the muzzle (depending on the load). So we will say this gun has 1000 ft/lbs of energy at the muzzle. So why don't you get a Desert Eagle Chambered in .44 magnum (1200 ft/lbs) or .50AE (1600 ft/lbs at the muzzle)? A Desert Eagle is thinner and probably better balanced than this stupid thing, too.




HAVE A GREAT DAY Y'ALL...


AND KEEP IT SIMPLE!

No comments: