Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What Do A Nigerian And A Kenyan Prince Have In Common?


What a deal! I got an e-mail the other day from a Nigerian prince.

He's got a million dollars and wants to give it to me for free.


All I have to do is give him all my bank account numbers so he can transfer the money.


But then I got another e-mail...




It's from a Kenyan prince, and he wants to give me free healthcare for life!

All I have to do is give him my bank account numbers, my Social Security number, and my confidential health information for him to make it happen!


Are these guys trying to scam me or what?


Please help me decide...I never want to pass up on a great deal.


H/T to Doug Giles

4 comments:

Mamma Bear said...

bahahaha....Isn't it funny?...We get the same emails :)

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

I'd trust the Nigerian prince a little more than the Kenyan.

Unknown said...

I know the Nigerian prince has been around much longer Odie. His street creds must be better!

Unknown said...

I think that I know that prince's wife intimately Mamma.