Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Shaping The Minds Of Tomorrow's Leaders



THE ‘Y’ CHROMOSOME

People born before 1946 are called – The Greatest Generation.

People born between 1946 and 1964 are called – The Baby Boomers.

People born between 1965 and 1979 are called – Generation X.

And people born between 1980 and 2010 are called – Generation Y.

Why do we call the last group -Generation Y ?

Y should I get a job?


Y should I leave home and find my own place?

Y should I get a car when I can borrow yours?

Y should I clean my room?

Y should I wash and iron my own clothes?

Y should I buy any food?

Y should I do anything when I can get it all for FREE?

But perhaps a cartoonist explained it most eloquently below…


H/T to Steve



Deconstructionism, of course, is the faddish leftwing school of thought popularized by French philosopher Jacques Derrida in the 1970s. Writer Robert Locke described the nihilistic movement best: "It is based on the proposition that the apparently real world is in fact a vast social construct and that the way to knowledge lies in taking apart in one's mind this thing society has built. Taken to its logical conclusion, it supposes that there is at the end of the day no actual reality, just a series of appearances stitched together by social constructs into what we all agree to call reality."




2 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

The height of the pants is proportionate to the IQ. The lower the pants the lower the IQ.

Unknown said...

AHHH yes the law of disproportionate outcomes. I am sure that certain ethnic groups fall victim at an inordinate rate.

UH OH...I hear the PC police arriving.