Friday, January 28, 2011

Redneck Birth Control


Many of you out there may have heard of the report (seen below) last week of 90 teens in Frayser High School in Memphis being pregnant or giving birth in 2010. Many say that teens in this school fall prey to adult males from outside the district.

I have a possible solution to these stalking men given to me by one of the good ole' boys in my 'hood.--Considering the probable intellectual level of these men, this remedy may be appropriate.And remember--I am not politically correct!

     Ole' boy went to his doctor and told him, "I need you to help me doc. I've got to do something to stop having babies. My cusin' has twelve to me now and the county won't pay for no mo".
     The doctor told him that she could have her tubes tied and ole' boy asked how much that would cost. The doctor told him it was $15.,000.00. He said that he could not afford that.
     The doc told him that he could get a vasectomy and when told that it would cost $7,000.00 ole' boy told him that was too much also.
     Well the doctor thought for a moment and told the man this--"What you do is go home, drink a beer, finish it, light a firecracker, drop it in the can and count to ten."
     "How is that going to work?" asked the man,
     "Just belive me said the doc."

     So the man goes home and does what the doc told him to do.--He drank the beer; lit a M-80 and dropped it inside. Then he began to count to ten--on his left hand he counted--1,2,3,4,5,--then he put the can between his legs and continued to count on his right hand 6,7,8--------------BANG.

This birth control method will work in most educationally disadvantaged neighborhoods to be sure!  
    
    

1 comment:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

The Doc was right, it worked for me real good.