Friday, June 3, 2011

The "G" Range


I WANT MY OWN SIGN!

I am combining several posts in my monthly "THUG WATCH" report, so please continue on down in this issue in order to watch the mayhem that has ensued during last week's Memorial day events nationwide.


IN THE SPIRIT OF GOOD OLD AMERICAN ENTREPENEAURISM, DIVERSITY AND COMMUNITY OUTREACH, I HAVE DECIDED TO EXPLORE THE POSSIBILITY OF OPENING A SHOOTING RANGE FOR THE THUG COMMUNITY CALLED---THE "G" (OR GANGSTA) RANGE.
JUST LAST NIGHT THERE WAS A SHOOTING AT ONE OF OUR LOCAL GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIZED CRACK DISTRIBUTION CENTERS (PUBLIC HOUSING). THE SHOOTER WAS ARRESTED--SUPRISINGLY--AFTER GRAZING THE VICTIM FOUR TIMES WITH BULLETS.
THIS GOT ME TO THINKING; OUR YUTES JUST AREN'T GETTING THE PROPER TRAINING IN ORDER TO CARRY OUT THEIR ATTACKS PROPERLY, OR FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO DEFEND THEMSELVES AGAINST GANG REPRISALS THERE ARE JUST NO TRAINING FACILITIES CLOSEBY. THUS---THE "G" RANGE.

HERE ARE SOME OF MY SELECTIONS FOR THE TRAINING STAFF.













I EXPECT TO HAVE A VERY SUCCESSFUL OPENING!
THIS NEW BUISINESS IS ,OF COURSE, ONLY MEANT AS A SATIRICAL EFFORT AND SHOULD NOT BE ATTEMTED AT HOME KIDS! JUST AS THIS VIDEO SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED TO REFLECT THE ACTUAL THOUGHTS OF CHRIS ROCK OR ANY OF HIS FOLLOWERS.
GOT IT?

A BIG HAT TIP TO AWD

PLEASE READ ON BELOW AND ENJOY THE COMING "DISTRACTIONS".  

3 comments:

The Born Again American said...

It's abundantlyt clear that Chris Rock is a racist.... Good for him, because if telling the truth makes you a racist, then I'll wear the the term as a badge of honor... The only thing I despise more than who Chris was talking about are "whiggers"... Don't make me explain the origin of that word... I strongly believe the entire problem doesn't stem from the color of your skin, but the lack of substance between your ears...

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

I'm proud to be called a racist. It means I'm getting to them.

Unknown said...

I am getting comments in faster than I can finish my final edits here guys. Please return and view all the connected postings. I wouldn't want you to miss the pics of my new "staff" Odie!