Monday, June 20, 2011

The Fish Rots From The Head Down


Darryl Issa is doing his job! That is more than I can say for so many RINO wimps in Washington. Issa went after an ATF muckity-muck with guns blazing this week in the Project Gunrunner aka Fast and Furious Congressional hearings.
Sen. Grassley testified at the hearings and has given the ATF whistleblowers protection from retaliation by their superiors. Punitive action has been taken against any agent who did not "tow the company line" according to two ATF agents who questioned officials when they stopped surveillance once weapons were bought and transfered to the cartels.
 Rep. Issa said he was appalled at the coverup of supeanoed documents and showed page after page of blacked out documents. He asked how high up the authorization went and WHO KNEW WHAT AND WHEN. The flunky said that he didn't know! Rep. Cummings then APOLOGIZED for Mr. Issa's affrontery! AMAZING! E
Eric Holder was questioned later and spouted off an incomprehensible diatribe on disclosure which was certainly not "transparent" to anyone's eyes. Representative Cummings (D) "ranking member" said that "I will not rest" until justice is served in this case. How many times have we heard that Obummer and crew would not rest until something right was done? These guys don't sleep at all I guess!
Rep. Maloney (D-NY) tried to turn the issue into a forum for increased gun legislation here at home. SUPRISE__SUPRISE!
Her speech was suspended by Rep. Issa.



Never forget that this hero--Brian Terry was murdered with weapons given to Mexican cartels by this administration. 
This is a poem written by Brian before his death---

“If you seek to do battle with me this day, you will receive the best that I am capable of giving.
“It may not be enough, but it will be everything that I have to give and it will be impressive for I have constantly prepared myself for this day.
“I have trained, drilled and rehearsed my actions so that I might have the best chance of defeating you.
“I have kept myself in peak physical condition, schooled myself in the martial skills and have become proficient in the applications of combat tactics.
“You may defeat me, but I’m willing to die if necessary. I do not fear death for I have been close enough to it on enough occasions that it no longer concerns me.
“But, I do fear the loss of my honor and would rather die fighting than to have it said that I was without courage.
“So I will fight you, no matter how insurmountable it may seem, to the death if need be, in order that it may never be said of me that I was not a warrior.”

It was read into the Congressional record this week. 
Other agents and officers have been murdered since with these guns. THIS IS NO GAME YOU LEFTIES! There are still thousands of these untraced guns in Cartel hands.


"I would like to point out that it is because of the tireless efforts of Senator Charles E. Grassley and Representative Darrell Issa that these hearings into Operation Fast and Furious have been made possible. I’m convinced that they will get to the truth despite the shameful efforts of the Obama administration, including Attorney General Eric Holder and Homeland Security Director Janet Napolitano, to stonewall every effort to get the facts of this disgraceful program."---
From "Lady Liberty at The Gateway Pundit



I say this is not incompetance on the part of the Obama Regime, but rather an IMPEACHABLE offense under Federal statute!
Our Ambassador to Mexico has resigned over this scandal and the Mexican government has called for investigations and INDICTMENT of the US officials responsible!

2 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Slimy Slim-balls in charge.

Love that banner to the right ... "Obama Bin Lyin'"

Unknown said...

Please read my finished posting here. I see an IMPEACHABLE offense right here!