Yes, I have seen smelled something here and it is RANK in the extreme.
To quote Jethro Gibbs, "I got vision and the rest of the world is wearin' bifocals."
Tonight we will hear Obummer speak and the headline is---"I KILLED BIN LADEN! Now we will pull out, and our troops left behind to mop up and build schools will be perfectly safe. I have trained the Afghani security forces to take care of themselves real soon. I am in charge, MY policies have not changed. I have put people in charge who will carry out the wishes of the American people (MY WISHES) implicitly. I have complete confidence in Kharzi and our Pakistani allies. I trust that the Arab alliance and the Arab spring will support ME in Libya as well.
I,me,I,I,me,me,me. Thank me! Thank me! You are welcome!"
The rest of his speech will get even more political and rhetorical as we hear again that Bush did it.
Now consider who and what has really taken charge of our military and our foreign policy. Remember that Hillary Clinton and Samantha Power, along with Susan Rice and the Islamist/Communist run UN have instigated the Libyan "Kinetic Action" for george Soros and the Globalist/Communist/Islamic movement. I know that is a lot to swallow in one bite, but the evidence is mounting...
WE HAVE BEEN TAKEN OVER BY A MILITARY COUP!
Or at the very least, there is one being designed and constructed right under the noses of the American people. Look at the record of Panetta's Communist leanings; some of which are posted here....
From The New Zeal BlogSenate conservatives proudly call themselves “Reagan Republicans” because of Reagan’s “Peace Through Strength” military policies. But in Leon Panetta, whose nomination comes up for a full Senate vote for Secretary of Defense on Tuesday, they are being asked to endorse a man whose Congressional career was dedicated to fighting Reagan’s defense build-up and anti-communist policies. That is why the unanimous vote in favor of Panetta in the Senate Armed Services Committee is so mystifying.
Based on the facts about Panetta’s record and curious connections to a major figure in the Communist Party, which are only lately starting to get the attention of the conservative media, a vote for Panetta can only be viewed as trashing the Reagan legacy.
At a time when Reagan had said, “In virtually every measure of military power the Soviet Union enjoys a decided advantage,” Panetta sought to undermine Reagan’s pro-defense policies at every turn:
- Panetta in 1983 endorsed the nuclear weapons freeze, a concept backed by the Soviet Union which would have frozen in place a Soviet nuclear advantage in Europe.
- Panetta supported a ban on the testing and deployment of new nuclear ballistic missiles.
- Panetta opposed CIA covert operations to undermine the Communist Sandinista regime, calling Reagan’s support for the Nicaraguan freedom fighters a “dirty war.”
- Panetta opposed the neutron bomb, an enhanced radiation weapon designed to counter a Soviet tank build-up in Europe.
- Panetta opposed the B-1 bomber, which was funded under Reagan and is today a key part of the fleet.
- While most members of Congress were saluting Reagan and our troops for liberating Grenada, Panetta criticized the Reagan action and warned against the dispatch of a U.S. naval task force to the vicinity of Cuba. “This is not a time to seek out new targets to flex our military muscle,” Panetta said.
- Panetta opposed the MX “Peacekeeper” missile, arguing it would jeopardize arms negotiations with the Soviets. Reagan had warned that defunding the system would “weaken our ability to deter war”
I am no longer surprised when I see another Communist being installed in the Obama Regime without vetting, but Panetta was nearly unanimously confirmed by the Senate. That may happen tomorrow. SOMETHING IS AFOOT!
Is this man a "sleeper" and how many more are there in the Defense Department and at the State Department? You would be naive in the extreme to believe that there are NONE; especially when you consider how many open Socialists and Communists there are on Capital Hill.
I suggest that you go to trevorloudon.com The New Zeal Blog to see all four reports on Panetta's Communist ties and background.