Friday, December 30, 2011

New Year's Developments


I will begin today with a video of a Canadian police chase captured by nonsensible shoes.



Winter weather has only really begun to hit us around here, but the "People's Almanac" has predicted a hard freeze next year.
I would advise everyone in the colder climes to bundle up, store up, and prepare for a hard late winter.


There have been unconfirmed reports coming out of the far north that Santa has failed to return from his annual global toy distribution campaign. Some say that he has started his New Year celebration early.




I have just started a new job as an assistant manager/maintenance man for a warehousing operation. As such I will not be imbibing in the spirits of the season with the rest of you lucky bums out there. (Only a sardonic reference...Don't take it personally) Breathalyzer testing will be part of the New Year routine I am told.
Be assured that I will continue my daily, or semi weekly attacks on the Left and will remain abreast of all the latest developments in the political arena.
Finally, I just wanted to share the latest missive from the Pacific rim. It would seem that our difficulties at home are not affecting The One, or his entourage.


Have a Happy New Year and have one for me!
I will be "occupied" with other pursuits.


Kudos to Liberal Guy as well!

3 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Happy New Year From one of the Bums.

Will Profit said...

Happy New Year. Congratulations on the new job.

Unknown said...

Thx all, I hope I can keep up the pace at work and continue to be an influence in the blogosphere. It is very important to me to do so...conflicting schedules will be an issue. I know how hard you actually work Odie...all bumming aside. See ya!