Wednesday, May 7, 2014

"Dude" That Was Years Ago: What Does It Matter Now?


Monica Lewinsky, now 40 and 17 years removed from her affair with then-President Bill Clinton, is speaking out -- offering what could be uncomfortable details as Hillary Clinton is thought to be preparing a White House run. 

Lewinsky has penned an account for Vanity Fair, excerpts of which were published Tuesday. In it, she recalls the humiliation she endured and accuses the Clinton administration and others of making her a scapegoat.



"The Clinton administration, the special prosecutor's minions, the political operatives on both sides of the aisle, and the media were able to brand me," she wrote. "And that brand stuck, in part because it was imbued with power."





More from FOX



"I think again we're way out of balance. I think that we've got to rein in what has become an almost article of faith that anybody can have a gun anywhere, anytime," Clinton said. "And I don't believe that is in the best interest of the vast majority of people. And I think you can say that and still support the right of people to own guns."

More at townhall.com

Via Bubba




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beyotches will rule the world Odie!!! How do I move out???

Assignment Help said...

Valuable info. Lucky me I found your website by accident. I bookmarked it. This article is genuinely good and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging. thanks.
university assignment help

Assignment Help said...

Thank you for such a well written article. It’s full of insightful information and entertaining descriptions. Your point of view is the best among many. Assignment Help