Friday, October 21, 2011

You Can't Fix Stoopid

As I look around the internetz and out there on the mean streets I am constantly confronted with those standouts of our society and their "superior intellect". Sometimes I wonder how we survived as a culture THIS LONG, let alone as a species.

My conclusion, and my suggestion for these folks is...

Some days it would be better just to stay at home in bed!





The unemployed Maoist Tranvestite


This guy is applying for a job...Yup, I'll hire this thing!


Someone will fall for this...One born every minute...









Some things just don't fit



You've come a long way baby





Oh yeah, I'm gonna help these folks...


Carp bomb ready for deployment


Khadaffi's defense force looking for work






Hi Mom, send money for car PLEASE!




The REAL Euro-Bridge to nowhere



The politically correct





Really...Go back to bed!






During his vacation at Martha's Vineyard - President Obama had been slicing off the tee on every hole.

He asks his Scottish caddy if he has noticed any obvious reasons for his poor tee shots, to which the caddy replies:

"Aye, there's a piece of shyt on the end of yer driver."

The President picks up his driver and cleans the club face, at which point the caddy says:

"No, the other end."
H/T to PISSED


Seriously...I gotta STOP!
I can't take it anymore!!!


4 comments:

Scooney Adrift said...

All great pic's. LMAO!!!!

Unknown said...

Mas Vidas sir!

Boilerdoc said...

And my wife says I'M twisted....thanks for the sunday am coffee on my monitor Scott!

Unknown said...

My wife told me I weren't normal...I told her I don't wanna be. I am totally twisted, and morally bankrupt...well maybe not that bad...I got more of this stuff...I can only take so much.