Tuesday, January 11, 2011

March, 2000 Interview of Bill Ayers uncovered--Tied to Loughner





It was just discovered yesterday that the Arizona shooter went to school at one of Bill Ayres' schools--"The Small School Workshop" which was funded personally by The One Barack Hussein Obama!

Why am I not suprised.

What follows is a quote from Paul Harvey, which describes what the state of our schools and moral structure can do to our society.

     "If I were the Devil I would gain control of the most powerful nation in the world. I would delude their minds into thinking they had come from man's effort, instead of God's blessings.
     "I would promote the attitude of loving things and using people, instesd of the other way around.
     "I would dupe entire states into relying on gambling for their state revenue.
     "I would convince people that character is not an issue when it comes to leadership.
     "I would make it legal to take the life of unborn babies. I would make it socially acceptable to take one's own life, and invent machines to make it convenient.
     "I would take God out of the schools, where even mention of His name was grounds for a lawsuit.
     "I would come up with drugs that sedate the mind and target the young.
     "I would get control of the media, so that every night I could pollute the mind of every family member for my agenda.
     "I would attack the family, the back-bone of any nation, make divorce acceptable and easy. If the family crumbles so does the nation.
     "I would persuade people that the church is irrevelant and out of date, and the Bible is for the naive. I guess I would leave things pretty much as they are."

This is the atmosphere that creates animals like Jarod Loughner. He is not a construct of any right wing conspiracy, but the ignorant and destructive designs of the LEFT!  

No comments: