Thursday, November 5, 2009

Van Jones (And Old Hippies) Never Goes Away

Van Jones, having moved to the Soros funded Center for American Progress, under Podesta has come out with a new website opposing talk radio, FOX and free speech. He has also helped produce a film and stageplay expounding on his views on global warming along with the "Gorelioni" crime family. Old debunked commie race baiters never go away, they just make indoctrination films for kids and join the Propaganda Corps. stopthewitchhunt.org is another partly federally funded project with blatently partisan and racial ties. When are we going to stop funding causes that drive us backward. These old hippies have reached the end of this line. Just look at Pelosi, Reid, Frank, Boxer, Lehey, Kosinich, Rangel, Leigh, etc. etc. This is the old machine now and we are the counterinsurgency. I was on the "Dark" side in the 6o's and 7o's. I saw Martin Lther King in Washington DC. I lived near Haight Ashbury for a time. I have visited UCLA Berkely, Colo. St., Mich. St., Ohio St., Kent St., Univ. of Houston, Louisiana, Fl. St. KY St., WVU and attended Penn St. and Bethany College. I have lived with members of the SDS and Weathermen. I have a lasting memory and underatanding of the 60's revolution, the anti war movement, the civil rights movement.I've studied the tactics, strategy, and know of the dangers as well as the vast shortcomings of the radical left in this nation A conservative is a liberal who has been mugged--(by his own government!) The old liberal cause has been hijacked by Marxists and Maoists just like in the 6o's. I have always been a dissident: always on the outside looking in--the only difference is that now I am older, wiser, and have a cause that is really worth fighting for.

No comments: